Eye Spy ...

a sign. This week theme was chosen by Jenaveve over at August Street

Signs from our walk the other day, just your everyday signs nothing special (and trust me, I looked for odd signs but couldn't find any).


The bane of almost all the drivers in the area. They don't slow people down, and you get the neds in their cars seeing how fast they can go over them and how much air they can get. I did have to laugh though when one went over a speed bump on their moto and did a face plant :p serves you right

I've actually seen a caravan parked here so the sign doesn't work :p

What are they killer lorries? Going to run us down for blood?

I don't want to! :p

I will have to ask Mr.F if these are the buses that have a habit of catching on fire o.0

Kirriemuir, better known to me as Peter Pan land because I can't pronounce it :p So its either on the right or its in hell, one or the other :p (its actually a really nice place :D )

I wish there was the same thing for cats :/ Not that this sign does any good either. Its not hard to take a bag with you when you take your dog for a walk people! And then take some hand wipes or gel with you. Sorry bit of a pet peeve with me. I think if you have a dog you should be willing to clean up after it.

And just to confuse people even more when they are first time drivers here :p

More Eye Spy participants here

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chuckles this afternoon!! Great collection of images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I'd say you have some great signage in your area! And Perth must be in heaven?

    I love the last one. I don't get it. But I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those signs are great. Oh I am falling asleep on the computer I guess I'd better be off to bed. Yesterday was a very long day. Must catch up on sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome Melody :)

    Jenaveve- hmm not sure I would call Perth heaven ;p nor Dundee lol the sign should be switched :p the last one is a sign for a round about :)

    shashi- get some sleep! sleep is more important then blog land ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3