Monday photos of the Week June 1

Another rhododendron in the backyard. Now that more buds have formed the edges of them have a hint of red so now I don't know if this will be purple or red. Hopefully tomorrow it will have bloomed.

Took the day off of drawing to catch up on the house work that kind of took a back burner this past month and went to the city for a few hours. So a short post today but here are a few picture for Monday :)

The Tay Rail Bridge, the second one as the first collapsed. There is a poem written by William Topaz McGonagall (supposedly the worst English language poet ever :p) about it. The Tay Bridge Disaster

Just some random scenery pic from the car

See anything? I didn't even notice this until I got home. I was just trying to take a picture to show how blue the sky was :)

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your rhododendrem to bloom! Show us the colors!

    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics....in the last one, I can see a dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and I do like the last one. As soon as I saw it I thought that I could see a dragon in it like Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a scary man with a pointy chin and one tooth in his mouth. I'm always seeing things in clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I llok forward to seeing those buds in fill bloom.Great sky pics. The clouds are so wispy and light, looks like smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be my silly day, the first thing I thought of when I saw the sky photo was an alligator with an overbite!
    Would love seeing this rhododendron when it opens.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Michelle :)

    it didn't bloom today HElen :/ hopefully tomorrow *crosses fingers*

    I saw a dragon too Serena :D

    shashi- thank you :) and another person to see a dragon :)

    Lynsey- lol :D I can see that now that you mention it :D

    thanks Linda :D

    mary- lol :D yep thats there too! not silly at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, nice dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3