Wordless Wednesday


64/365 09.09.09
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Comments

  1. awww... little cow...big cow.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sign says it all! Okay, I clicked on it to see a larger image. My translation: sacrifice your dog as a distraction and run like hell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Teresa's comment! LOL!
    I remember the way they looked at me across a fence once just outside Fort William... They are intimidating. I was told they are gentle... :-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love those Scottish cows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee that big cows were pretty cute, jumpy but cute :)

    LOL Teresa! that should be on the sign. news and papers have actually told people if a cow goes for you let your dog go as the cow will probably go after the dog and the dog could probably outrun the cow, while you probably wouldn't :p

    Michelle-these were pretty jumpy but the ones at Glamis were pretty calm. I know some people do keep them as pets though :)

    they are very cute Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3