Creative Space November 12,2009

My creative space. Printing, printing, swearing at the printer, printing, drinking fake diet red bull, more printing, wanting to kick the computer, ooh that printed nicely :D

I feel so much better today, still feeling tired and run down but no where near as ill as I was. I just hate that I missed almost a whole week of college. I'm going to be doing a lot of catch up on the weekend as there is only 2 weeks left in this block and I still need to complete a painting. At least I know what I am doing. Its simple, but I think it will work well :)

I think my next wildlife Xmas drawing will be of a robin. When I first saw one here I was amazed at the size difference. Small little things but full of attitude lol

For more creative spaces head over here :)

Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I hope your hands paint fast and true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the English robins... they look rounder than ours ..and yes... smaller too... can't wait to see the little guy... how 'bout a squirrel? ... they're always fun.... a bunny? ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love robins, they are amazing...and so gregarious.Always great for a christmas theme, you could do red deer too.
    Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and sorry about the printer. However, I was cussing you last night ~ I keep wasting my time on that silly fish tank thing in facebook and in the words of Pink "It's all your fault" *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you are feeling better now. Take it easy. I look forward to seeing your robin. I love robins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't wear yourself out catching up--the body needs rest to heal. Can't wait to see the Christmas robin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Cindy :)

    vee- they are pretty plump looking little birds lol a squirrels a good idea :)

    chrissy- oh didn't think of a red deer, that would work well :) its silly and addicting to play lol ;)

    shashi- thank you :)

    ingrid- thanks :) sleeping in has seemed to help a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:19 am

    Glad that you are feeling better...look forward to seeing the Robin done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3