Creative Space November 19,2009


123/365 19.11.09
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Went to the library today since I read the last lot of books. I seem to be reading more now that I'm in college, probably a bad thing :p But in my defence some of them are art books ;p

Since my creative space for the week is usually college its hard to show pictures of that. I need to take pictures of the college since we are not supposed to have cameras in the studios as there are nude models. My drawer is pretty much full of art so in a few weeks I would assume I will have lots of art to post and people can laugh at it :p

I do have lots of drawing to do this weekend, most of it for college too. I have this really cool idea so I am crossing my fingers that it works even a little bit.

Thank you everyone for your comments on my last post :D Feeling a lot better now so who knows what caused me to black out, its very strange.

For more creative spaces head over here :)

Comments

  1. Art books are good. & I can understand about the camera's. It would be one thing to pose nude for a bunch of artists, and quite another to be photographed. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK then , I totally understand about the nude models and photos!!! I read in fits and starts. At the moment I have four fat Library books and I am about one third through them all. Then I accidentally bought two new books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why you are reading more since you went to college..
    Anyway, I meant to say yesterday (but it was one of THOSE days) I hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read you're feeling a lot better now. Rest up as much as you can ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ingrid it does make sense, and would be a complete invasion of privacy if someone brought in a camera

    cindy, one can never buy enough books :D

    chrissy, i have no idea, i don't have the time but seem to be reading more. its odd. and thanks :D

    serena- thank you, lazy restful day tomorrow maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear you're feeling better. Looking forward to seeing this art work that's now hiding in your drawer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3