Mess With Your Eyes Time

Mr.F made me a huge messenger bag :D I love it and the colours are really bright. Wont lose me in a crowd lol Just wish I had more of this fabric so I could make a little change purse or wallet.

Huge zipper and pocket on the outside, flap covering the top and a zippered pocket in the inside. I think its official now. Mr.F has used my sewing machine more then I have lol but it does mean that if a pair of jeans gets ripped he can fix them now instead of waiting for me to get time to :p

If it doesn't snow like everyone is saying it will tomorrow, I will get some pictures of it in the sun so people can see how bright it really is :) And if it does snow we can make a snowperson and it can model the bag :p

Comments

  1. I quite like bright and colourful. At least you'll never be lost or lose it!! What a great present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudo's to MrFuzzy--great gift; you must treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so cool... Mr. F. is talented....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job he did! Curious how he got into this creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, how cool! Such a talented hubby you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your MrF is a man of many talents. It is a lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice one MrFuzzy, very cool bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only ever met one Mr. that sews before. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone :)

    sandy, he says he got tired of waiting for me to fix his jeans so decided to learn how to use the machine himself lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's a man you want to hang on to!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3