My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
What, you don't have sheep in your house for her to herd!!!;-)
ReplyDeleteYes, I too would like some sheep for my recently rescued Border Collie, Jacie. I love her to death, but she sure is a handful!
ReplyDeletethey sure are energetic dogs.
ReplyDeleteMore furry friends! I love it!
ReplyDeleteCollecting cars is a cool thing too you know! ;) he just has expensive taste I reckon! :)
Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHugs
yeah...just what you need... a herd of sheep in your flat...
ReplyDelete