Too Red?

New hair colour :) I really like it, just hope it doesn't fade too fast. *crosses fingers*

Had a dentist appointment the other day (third time the charm for this filling? last time it fell out was almost 5 years ago tho), remembered to bring my camera hoping that something interesting would happen. Nope. Nothing interesting :p Where are the cops and druggies when you need them? :p

But here is a view towards the steeple looking the other way. Really not much up here but my dentist so don't have any reason to walk to this part of town (then again, I might be missing something).

I did think about going around and taking pictures of all of these signs and the places they are representing, but thats a lot of signs (and I can't find a list of them right now,my googlefu has failed me :p). hmm maybe I could fix a sled to Sky and she can pull me to all of the sites? :p (the power that little dog has for pulling things is amazing, but would never hook her up to a sled. Maybe make her a jacket to help carry around water when I take her for walks tho)
Confused? I was ill the first time I had to deal with what this sign means, very dizzy o.0
I have no idea what kind of flowers these are? They are pretty tho. These are not ours, we are not doing anything with the yard this year other then mowing it. Too hard for me to deal with flowers and deal with the crazy one right now.
About $1.80 Canadian for regular. Not sure how much gas is there right now, but gas is not cheap here :/ Here ends the pointless photo update, figured I should post something other then pics of Sky lol

Comments

  1. Love the hair colour - I'm just going back to 'brown' after a couple of years of 'red' :o)

    Pretty sure the flowers are petunias.

    and ... you're right! b***er all to photograph when you remember to take the camera - all the good photo shots happen when the camera is sitting safely at home on charge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hair colour!

    The flowers do look like petunias to me also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is not too red!! I agree, when my camera is not at hand, there are brilliant photo opportunities!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is not too red!! I agree, when my camera is not at hand, there are brilliant photo opportunities!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jen, I have been away for a little while so I am playing catchup.........just wanted to say, I love the hair. Great cut and colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair! Hot!

    Gas in my little corner of Canada (Ontario) where I am is at about $0.94/l. I won't complain anymore about that seeing your prices. Mind you, the country is so friggin' big you can't go anywhere without a car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hair is amazing!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice hair color, I like it. Nice photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:05 am

    love you red color! I love red too and just changed mine back to medium brown after having it auburn for quit awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red! looks beautiful!

    hugs teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hair colour! Gas in Haida Gwaii, BC is $1.26/litre regular... I think it higher at some stations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:04 pm

    Your hair colour and style is so different to what I remember! Looks great!

    I have to get my wisdom tooth out in 2 months, really not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3