My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Whoever makes them, it's incredible what effort they put in them.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!love them!!!
ReplyDeletelet's think that are made by Little green men with probes :)
Cool designs... too neat for drunken men though... LOL
ReplyDeleteAgree with Florcita, drunk men would have made messier patterns. Lovely to look at, though :)
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing little green men ;-) It would be funny to see what drunk frat boys would do!
ReplyDeleteSpooky!! I laugh when I imagine clandestine crop circle makers with planks on their feet walking like ducks!!
ReplyDeleteYa, I agree with morrgan, whoever makes them, they sure are beautiful. wow. zentangles on a LARGE scale. Hehehe
ReplyDeleteArtists.
ReplyDeleteI have always found this such a weird phenomenal! The patterns are very intricate and pretty & inspiring! Lovely theme for a mosaic too! :)
ReplyDelete