Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paint up my Nose Again

But at least it didn't get in my eye. That really hurts :p The plan was to do this with grey and white, but I don't have any grey here, so brown it is. Another study of a horse's eye, not yet done. Needs a bit more work until I will be happy with it, but I think it looks OK so far :)
I realized when I was photographing this that I was drawing an owl this same time last year. How very odd.


I've put some more prints in my Etsy store :) Going to be adding more in the next few days.

6 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Love the horse eye and the cow:)

Rose Welty said...

Great eye Jen! Really nice.

2paw said...

You have a liking and an aptitude for eyes though. You draw and paint them a lot. Windows of the soul....

Anonymous said...

Arrgggg! Having trouble commenting. Stupid blogger.

perp choco.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Jennifer.
Wow you really paint great eyes!
Hugs

Jennifer Rose said...

thanks jennifer :)

thank you rose :)

cindy, that is true :)

very odd perp...hmmm wonder if other people had a problem

thanks norma :)