Today was my day off, so nothing to write about. But since its blogtober, have a pony to look at :p(actually I think its a horse, but I wasn't about to measure it)
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
Awwwww...sweet pony...well it looks like a pony's build to me anyways.
ReplyDeleteAwww, how did you know greys were my favorite? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a well fed pony at that!
ReplyDeleteI like a horse or a pony in a photo, otherwise I am afraid of them. They are just so big and I worry they will eat my thumb when I offer them food.
ReplyDelete