soup!

Cream of potato soup made with soy milk and bacon. A creamy soup I can eat. Do you know how hard it is to eat out sometimes when you are lactose intolerant? It can be almost impossible :/ Forget ice cream, only can have the cheap stuff that doesn't actually count as ice cream :p

Anyway, Xmas is over for another year...Yay! :p And there is no snow in sight, double yay! Haven't really done any artwork since I went on break from college, but I have all kinds of ideas in my head. Need to make a mask, so will have to get dirty and gooey with paper-mache and feathers. Lots of feathers.

On to the next year, where I don't really have any goals, other than finishing college...think that it

Comments

  1. That looks really good! I love potato soup and it sounds like it would be terrific with soy milk. Sadly, I'm the only one who does like potato soup in our house, so I very rarely make it for myself. I'll be right on over then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    The soup looks yummy! Hope you enjoyed it. I am lactose intolerant too and can't have ice-cream. :(
    Sometimes in the summer I had it and then you know what happened. :(
    But life goes on and you just have to make a few changes.
    Can't wait to see your New ideas for the New Year. I like the idea of a mask with feathers. :)
    I have been thinking of making a mask too but must give it more thought.
    Hugs and hope you had a great Christmas. I uploaded some photos from my trip if you would like to see them. Please leave a comment. Tomorrow I will upload some more.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soup sounds delicious!

    The mask sounds like a lot of fun albeit a little messy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so very difficult. I'm glad you've found a creamy soup that passes muster. Good luck with finishing college this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3