Glow?

This is actually a negative copy of a rough sketch for my dragon mask. I like how it looks like neon lights, now if only I could think of an easy and safe way to make a glowing dragon.

I did ask my teacher about the print edition problem, he told me that because they look different they should be labelled as artist proofs, not worth any less, but that is how they are labelled.

I'm doing 3 self portraits for mixed media, using the 3 wise monkeys, see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil; so I had to take a few pictures with my eyes covered. The one with my mouth covered looks a little bit more like bondage then I would have liked, but they work as a set :p

Comments

  1. Well, there you go - artists proofs. The negative copy looks really cool! And I'll be looking forward to those self portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dragon looks quite Christmassy!! Glad you sorted out your labelling problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the dragon, the closest thing to glowing would be glow in the dark paint, so I guess that really wouldn't count...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beauutiful. Love the lights coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ann :)

    thank you cindy :) it does look a little xmasy with the colours

    thanks feline :) but probably a lot safer to use the paint :p

    thanks shashi :)

    thanks sandi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3