Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blogtober #30

rusty door by fuzzydragons
rusty door, a photo by fuzzydragons on Flickr.
So this is 2 weeks in a row that I have missed college on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday it was because of a migraine from hell, and today it was because I have a mild concussion and am really dizzy. They are going to start thinking I am avoiding going on Tuesdays on purpose :p

Of course I go and hit the front of my head on the roof bars on the car and then 2 days later hit the back of my head getting out of the car door. Feeling a little dizzy :p

(the photo is of a rusted door, just really liked all the colours)

5 comments:

Sarah Crumpton said...

Sorry to hear about your head :( Hope you heal up quick!
Cool colors in your photo. I've always had a soft spot for old rusty things ;)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Take care of yourself. Can't have you bumping into everything willy nilly.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

i took a lot of photos of this rusty door, love how the colours were bleeding together

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks :) might have to start wearing a crash helmat :p

2paw said...

Concussion?? Hope you feel better.