Almost Finished

No idea what I am going to draw next, maybe a few different dog breeds, or various pet animals so that I can maybe start offering pet commissions. grrr, can't stop looking at that eye, really need to fix it soon :p

And creepy teeth!!

My chipped teeth mold :-P

Mould of my lower teeth, they are really chipped :p Haven't gotten a letter yet from the dentist surgery about my jaw joint replacement surgery, but I was told by another member of staff at the hospital that it will be on the 29th of this month. yay....well not really. Don't really want surgery, but I'm getting sick and tired of only being able to have soup without my jaw cracking. I wont freak people out with pictures after the surgery, probably be pretty bruised and blagh looking because of the stitches.

Comments

  1. You can definitely start offering commisions.
    As for posting "after" pics of surgery, if you want to, go for it. We can all cringe and say "eww". Hope it's all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i might put a link to a photo on flickr once its done so then people can go ewww lol
      would just have to figure out prices for commissions again, been a few years since i've done them

      Delete
  2. Looking great! What's wrong with the eye?

    Good luck with the surgery. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green eyes. OH I don't look forward to surgery or recovery, but when it is all over IO hope your memory of it is dimmed and you can enjoy using your jaw again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3