Art Goals 2014


I have a lot of blog friends that make art goals for the year, I normally don't because I am too busy or if the MS flares its lovely head, things tend to get side tracked but I thought what the hell, why not make a few goals for this year.

1. Finish college-doable as long as I don't have another relapse
2. Build an etching press-might need some help with building it, but it is possible to build
3. Try some different coloured pencils I haven't used before

And I think those are enough :p

Almost done half of the tiger's face, might have to get another white pencil tho to finish the other side, unless I just finish half of it and be lazy.

Comments

  1. Those are good goals--goals should help with focus and not be a burden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah if they become a burden then you never want to do them

      Delete
  2. I like your goals. Building an etching press sounds very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      the press doesnt look that hard to build, just need help with the heavy lifting :p

      Delete
  3. Fantastic goals! Hope you accomplish them all and have NO relapses this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bit of a flare up today, but not a full blown relapse yet *crosses fingers*

      Delete
  4. Impressive tiger and very doable goals. Keeping fingers crossed that relapses don't relapse!

    Bottlejack press. That's the way to go if you want to build your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would that work for with an etching plate or break the plate??

      Delete
  5. Loving the tiger... :)
    In one of my classes, someone improvised a press using their car and a core of concrete! They said the key was the be level and good blankets... Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      LOL!! that might work if I drove

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3