Flock of Birds

smallowl 

A few prints of the birds I have managed to finish so far :) I really need to get some more photos, so will probably go here, once college is done. Photos of the vulture to use would be great :D


stellereagle 

I have so many photos that I can use that are my own, except for the owl photo, that came from a site with photos for use, that I probably will never run out. But its always good to have more.

small2eagles 

And if all fails, I live near the sea. Getting more photos of all the different gulls in the area is easy. Of course there would be more to shows if one of the plates hadn't gotten melted, but I figure the more I practice, that faster I will get at making the plates.

Comments

  1. Just wow! I'm never posting another etching... Yours are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you but please still post your etchings! have been loving the rt you have postec lately :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the start of the 'slippery slope' .... I have thousands of animal/bird/human ref photos taken over the years and I always intend to use them but somehow the folders just get fatter and fatter and I rarely even look at them - but just like you I say 'its always good to have more' LOL

    I think you have a real flair for the birds of prey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3