Arabian #2

OK, its much easier to work large, I really have to pick and choose the most important lines on the horse. I can get much more detail when I work bigger, but having a challenge can be good. Makes me work my artistic brain :p

I wanted to have this little thing finished today, but had an appointment at the hospital to go to for neurology. But, they had no idea why I was there. After a bit of back and forth, figured out it was about a possible medication change. So now I am going to be on Gilyena instead of Rebif, and do not Google the side effects lol, they are not horrible but can be, not nice :p.
Shiny info packet. I can't imagine how much it cost to produce these, money that could have been spent on things that are more useful. There really wasn't any info in it, that I either couldn't look up or wasn't already told.

Comments

  1. Good lord, those drugs look gift-wrapped! I hope they work as good as they look!
    Lovely arab, they are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont actually star the drugs for a few months since they need to do some tests, and check if I antibodies for chickenpox (should, I did have it when I was a kid)

      love arabians, but a little too hot headed for me to ever have if I could :)

      Delete
  2. The horse is turning out great!

    Considered doing a dragon etch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once i get some bigger plates cut i am going to :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3