4 Hours Later... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jennifer Rose November 07, 2014 And a bit further along Might have went a bit too dark too soon with some of the feathers, but time will tell and I can always try to add more shading to the other feathers so the light makes more sense. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments kaslkaos7:08 pmFour hours! Art takes time. Yes, it looks like four hours, four fabulous hard working hours.ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose8:06 pmyeah art takes time but I wish there was a quicker but still safe way for me to etch, need to do some more reading to hopefully find a way DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMichelle B. Hendry4:11 pmWorth every second... Gorgeous!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Four hours! Art takes time. Yes, it looks like four hours, four fabulous hard working hours.
ReplyDeleteyeah art takes time but I wish there was a quicker but still safe way for me to etch, need to do some more reading to hopefully find a way
DeleteWorth every second... Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete