My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
They are all really beautifully done. Love the bird especially!
ReplyDeletethanks Rolina, its very small being an ACEO :)
DeleteThese are beautiful. I love the gestures.
ReplyDeletethanks jo :)
DeleteThat tiger is amazing. They all are, but he is special. The colour must be part of it!
ReplyDeletethank you :) my sis has the tiger now, got it framed but haven't see it yet...should ask her for a photo of it framed actually no that I remember lol
Delete