In an effort to try to lighten this piece, I start the back feathers today. I think that after I add shading to the whole piece it will all come together properly. At the moment the light is looking a little odd.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Not sure if that comment went through or not - but I said, this is looking good. I don't see any oddity. I like the new header too.
ReplyDeletenope, this was the only comment that showed up :)
Deletethank you :) might change the header to a different bird eventually lol
I think it is beautiful. I like the the different shades of grey and black
ReplyDeleteIntense portrait, Jennifer!
ReplyDelete