I think this is probably the longest I have worked on an etching so far. Even the big A3 ones I did for college didn't take this long to do.Still needs some shading once the tail feathers are done, so maybe finished tomorrow?
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
And it might just be the best. Amazing.....
ReplyDeletethanks michelle :) i'm pretty happy with how it looks :)
DeleteI bet you're relieved it's almost done, but it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm tellin ya, you need to do a dragon!
very relieved lol I really should do a dragon soon, have all kinds of ideas for a dragon etching too
Delete