Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tools Down!

OK no more messing with this. Need to stop etching before I mess something up.Small tweaks done to it that are hard to notice unless you put the last photo next to it, but I am not touching it again lol Well, until I print from it.

Feather detail since a few people said they like seeing the detail shots, even if it can be a little confusing trying to figure out what part of the work it comes from. This is part of the wing, but thats easy to tell from the feathers :)

10 comments:

Rolina said...

Beautiful and well done, that has taken you quite some time to finish!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks :) and the next one will def. be smaller and less feathers lol

Gary L. Everest said...

Hi Jennifer,
I don't know enough about etching to say anything besides, it's beautiful. I hope that's enough. :)
Enjoyed seeing the details, too.
Have a great day tomorrow!
Sincerely,
Gary.

Michelle B. Hendry said...

Kudos to you! Excellent job.... The results are truly beautiful!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

its more than enough, just nice seeing you stop by :) and thanks :)

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks michelle :D

Sue Clinker said...

Beautiful Jennifer.
How big is it? Sorry if you've said in a previous post but I'm still catching up with missed Blogs

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

I actually had to go measure it, had no idea lol about 27.7 by 29 cms, so not huge but not too small :) thanks :)

Katherine Thomas said...

This is so cool! I'm glad I discovered your blog through Google!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you :D