Squirrel!!

Can't remember if I posted this before, I know I didn't post the photos since they are new. For a Uni project we had to create a dystopia or a utopia  and then something from that world.I created a  planet were squirrels are the dominant species, but its still a tribal civilization and different squirrel species fight each other. I think I just wanted to draw/create something cute lol

He has a little spear :p

Made a little table and lined the inside with what ever twigs I could find in the winter :p

Comments

  1. Jennifer, this is creative and fun; thank you. I enjoyed browsing your recent posts and, as before, I love those amazing bird sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment and visiting :D

      Delete
  2. That is adorable and really quite distrac--SQUIRREL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, now that is a possibility that hadn't occurred to me - all hail the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3