June Book Wrap Up (Comics)

And part two of all that I read in July :)

 Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness (Scott Pilgrim, #3)Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness by Bryan Lee O'Malley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

more like 3.5, improvement on the last one, but still feels like something is missing or the artist is trying to hard to draw hipsters :p



Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together (Scott Pilgrim, #4)Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together by Bryan Lee O'Malley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

meh :p nothing more to say really




Scott Pilgrim Vs. the Universe (Scott Pilgrim, #5)Scott Pilgrim Vs. the Universe by Bryan Lee O'Malley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ok, at this point I think I am just reading these to finish the series. The story has gotten a bit too silly and seems to drag on



Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour (Scott Pilgrim, #6)Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour by Bryan Lee O'Malley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Such a promising start and then this :/ too cheesy for me and I liked the movie :p




Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygothRat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The story felt a little weaker than the first one but I thought the art made up for that :)



Saga, Volume 4Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great character development and wonderful art :D

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3