Owlet Close Up

Because of the size of the plate, its a little hard to get all the detail I want, so really have to pick and choose the most importants parts to etch so the plate doesn't end up one solid black print :p

Still needs some shading and to finish the lower right, but then this is done and on to the next.

Saw maxillofacial about my left jaw joint, and it needs to go, so its getting replaced as well...yay...:p Told me it should be done this summer, so I hope the weather is good so I can sit in the back/front and spend the time reading, or maybe drawing But this does now mean I need to start working on our summer project which includes reading a book of our choice and designing a poster for it. Need to really get started on that in case I don't feel like working on it after surgery.

Comments

  1. You can't catch a break... :(
    The owl is amazing.
    Let me know if you want some book suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, knew the jaw needed to be replaced, so not a surprise, still sucks lol

      I am always looking for books to read, so please suggest books :D

      Delete
  2. Ok, I'll put together a list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :D and include art books if you want to, always good to see what other artists recommend :)

      Delete
    2. but dont go out of your way to do it, I don't want to inconvenience anyone

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3