After a Hard Days Work #2

A title for this actually came pretty quick to mind, the actual etching tho? Not coming along quickly. Need to shade his chin more and the area near his ear and then move on to his neck and the start of all the tack.

Little gif of the etching as progress.

Spent the rest of the day working on the summer project we were given to be finished for when we got back. Since writing out all the notations I would probably need would kill my hand, decided to use Illustrator for it.
Nothing impressive but does the job I need it to :) * edit* one of about 30+ :p


Comments

  1. Hi Jen,
    Glad you got that project out of the way. Now you can get back to the draught horse [and that is a perfect title].
    I have already started some sketches from the photos I took the other day. For some reason, the turkeys are calling to me :)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kathryn :) project need about 30 more pages lol plus the final piece :p

      Those turkeys looked great to draw, so much character to them :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3