Flower Friday

My hydrangea broke a few months ago after a really strong windstorm and I did try to get this to grow roots, but nope it died. Got some nice photos of it and the main plant is still alive so should have some more flowers next year.

Love how all the colours blend together.

Love how much detail shows up on my camera lens.

Still wet from the storm. As usual, photos taken by John since I can't see properly to take photos, even with auto focus on. I figured out the best way to describe my vision. If you have ever been swimming and opened your eyes under water, that blurry out of focus look is how my vision is at the moment. Getting better but still messed up.


Comments

  1. I thought today was Saturday and I could sleep in;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly not :( but one more day and you can sleep until noon :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your eyes. But the flower is gorgeous maybe it is in too windy a spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      We live in a really windy part of town, its always windy lol living near the top of a hill doesn't help :p

      Delete
  3. I hope your vision improves rapidly. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3