Weekly Book Wrap-Up sept, 12 2015

Finished 1 book and  1 Graphic Novel this week and managed to start The Dark Forest. Hopefully next week is a better reading week, even if I only manage to finish The Dark Forest I will be fine with that as long as it ends up being  good book.

Babel-17Babel-17 by Samuel R. Delany
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ghosts helping to fly a space ship? Interesting linguistic discussions but too short to really get into the story, things felt really rushed. A lot of this is so absurd even for sci fi lol but I think thats what makes it entertaining to read at least.


The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust ActThe Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act by Kieron Gillen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Nice art and an interesting story idea, I just didn't think it was done very well. Too much of the live fast die young idea and really didn't find myself wanting to read more to find out what happens.

View all my reviews
  

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 72 books toward her goal of 90 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Wonderful blog!! Thank you! And thank you for your kind comments on the pup!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3