My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Eeyore ... my hero!! lovely sketch Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI love Eeyore :) thanks Sue
Deletethanks Alexandra :)
ReplyDeleteyour toy sketches would make cute cards for children. sweet loose drawings.
ReplyDeletethanks :) I should see about even putting them up on cafe press or some place similar :)
DeleteOh so cute. Love Eeyore too
ReplyDeletethanks Shashi :)
DeleteLove Eeyore....woe is me!! ha ha The energy of your lines is great :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the nice comment Rhonda :)
DeleteYou got his expression perfectly!
ReplyDelete