Inktober #24 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jennifer Rose October 24, 2015 The last of my toys in this room, now to sketch the dog's toys which are everywhere but that means she has lots of choice and doesn't get bored like a lot of Border Collies can and start chewing on furniture. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lisabella Russo11:10 pmAwww, what a cutey! I'm glad your pup has plenty of toys. ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:10 pmthanks Lisa :) I think our couch would have a hole chewed in the side if she didn't have a lot of toys :pDeleteRepliesReplyReplymandysea10:37 amOh my!! Just ADORABLE! so lovely with its playful slanted perspective and wonderful shading in scribble lines... love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:09 pmthanks Mandy :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyChris Lally3:08 pmOne of my favorites!! Hate to see Inktober end.ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose7:08 pmthanks Chris :) might continue with the pen drawings if I can think of a monthly theme :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplykaslkaos3:36 pmI'm loving all of your Inktober sketches. Really lovely style, but puppies are so cute.ReplyDeleteRepliesJennifer Rose4:43 pmthanks Ingrid :) DeleteRepliesReplyReplySMV5:33 amAwww, this is luuuuuvly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awww, what a cutey! I'm glad your pup has plenty of toys.
ReplyDeletethanks Lisa :) I think our couch would have a hole chewed in the side if she didn't have a lot of toys :p
DeleteOh my!! Just ADORABLE! so lovely with its playful slanted perspective and wonderful shading in scribble lines... love it!
ReplyDeletethanks Mandy :)
DeleteOne of my favorites!! Hate to see Inktober end.
ReplyDeletethanks Chris :) might continue with the pen drawings if I can think of a monthly theme :)
DeleteI'm loving all of your Inktober sketches. Really lovely style, but puppies are so cute.
ReplyDeletethanks Ingrid :)
DeleteAwww, this is luuuuuvly.
ReplyDelete