Weekly Book Wrap Up Nov,7

4 books for today, and yes most of them were full of pictures but still counting them since I had to look threw them for Uni :p

Graphis Poster Annual 2015Graphis Poster Annual 2015 by B Martin Pedersen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

great colour reproductions of some really interesting posters.



Graphis New TalentGraphis New Talent by Graphis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read the 2015 edition but its not on Goodreads. Really nice seeing what has been produced recently and what is currently trending. Great colour reproductions.


Mid-Century Ads: Advertising from the Mad Men EraMid-Century Ads: Advertising from the Mad Men Era by Jim Heimann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another great reference for ads from that era. Interesting to see actually how things have changed but how so much hasn't :p

The Speed of DarkThe Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't know any one that would be on the Autism spectrum, so couldn't say how accurate the portrayal of autistic characters is but I found the characters likable. well, I liked the "good" characters, the "bad" guys were ok if not a little predictable. Not too keen about the ending, everything seemed to be a little too easy and happy ever after.

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 86 books toward her goal of 90 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I have read a little Elizabeth Moon, but not this. Only three books to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3