Weekly Book Wrap Up

A few short stories this week, since I have been to sore to read and now to ill to really read as well. I swear, if there is a bug going around, I will def. get it :p


A Cup of Salt TearsA Cup of Salt Tears by Isabel Yap
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I found this pretty boring, but it was well written. Maybe short stories are just not my thing?



The Mussel EaterThe Mussel Eater by Octavia Cade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Predictable ending but I thought the writing flowed really well, almost lyrical. Interesting intro in a bit of mythology I didn't know about before.



2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 20 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Shame about feeling unwell. I hope you're better soon and good luck with your challenge. It sounds great xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those small, but annoying bugs can be worse than one acute treatable thing. Hope you are feeling better now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. The Mussel Eater sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3