My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Awesome eyes Jennifer, I can't wait to see this Tiger's progress.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF to you
Thanks Neesie :) Hopefully will work more on him tomorrow :)
Deleteoooh those eyes are striking!
ReplyDeletethank you Linda :)
DeleteThese are truly beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteLoved the eyes so I started scrolling back to see if I could find Tiger #1. I never did but the journey through your blog pages was delightful.
ReplyDeleteEAGHL
http://trigra.blogspot.com
thank you :) hopefully get some more work done on the tiger today :)
DeleteOh, they are fabulous eyes, I love the colour of course- the green in the yellow!!
ReplyDeletethanks Cindy :)
Delete