This doesn't look like I have done a lot of work since the last update, but trust me I have. Lots and lots of brown layers and the start of a pink nose. Digital is so much faster lol
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Gorgeous tiger portrait ~ does take lots of work ~
ReplyDeleteHappy Week to you ~ ^_^
thank you carol :) have a good week :)
DeleteThis is looking amazing! I love your color pencil pieces especially.
ReplyDeletethanks Lisa :) love using coloured pencil, just can't find the time to sadly :/
DeleteYour art work is amazing, those eyes are fabulous.
ReplyDeletethanks Cindy :)
Delete