Weekly Book Wrap Up

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe (Deadpool Killogy, #1)Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe by Cullen Bunn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Its a Deadpool comic. You don't expect much but smart ass comments and blood. Which you get, so the comic works. Is it anything spectacular and ground breaking? No, but its Deadpool. Go read Maus if you want a comic to make you think.





View all my reviews Everything's Eventual: 14 Dark TalesEverything's Eventual: 14 Dark Tales by Stephen King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Enjoy King's short stories, I think partly because the story ends before he runs out of ideas or before they can get boring. The first half of this collection was def. better than the second half, nothing really creepy or extremely horrifying, a few stories that would be good to tell around a campfire tho.



 


Currently Reading


The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 57 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I really enjoy your book reviews. They are succinct but touch upon salient details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa :) I tend not to read long reviews myself so figure I should keep mine short and sweet :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3