Weekly Book Wrap Up

IslandIsland by Aldous Huxley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Pretty much a philosophical essay trying to come across as a story. And it doesn't work.






NimonaNimona by Noelle Stevenson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this. Simple cutesy/indie art style. A few funny moments but would have liked more back story on Nimona herself.





The Mammoth Book of Alternate HistoriesThe Mammoth Book of Alternate Histories by Ian Watson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

DNF I tried to finish this, I really did, and normally I love alternate history stories, but after 268 pages I had to give up. I found the stories just boring and nothing new.





Currently Reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 65 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. You choose such diverse books to read. I enjoy your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get bored reading the same types of books so have to read a lot of different genres :)

      Delete
  2. i really like your choice of books - it's interesting to see what you read. I have four books on my nightstand right now I pick up here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sandy :) what are you reading?

      Delete
  3. I am sad the alternate history book was not a winner. I am a big fan of alternate histories too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3