Another Dragon

Another 3D dragon, but this time with a program I haven't used that much because it is VERY complicated lol Well not when you figure it out, but if you have no experience with 3D modeling, probably not the best program to start with. You can do a lot with ZBrush, I am learning how to do new things about every 5 minutes with it lol

I am just making another dragon because for me, it is an easy thing to model. This might take awhile, even longer if I keep forgetting to save work as I go and then mess up and have to start over.

Comments

  1. This dragon is looking great already! Definitely important to save as you go, I wish that's something we could do with traditional art as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank Lisa :) yeah would def be very handy with real art for those times you mess up and want to go back to a good point in the work :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3