Cute Dragon Finished?

I think I am finished with this dragon for the moment. Yes I could spend days on him but I need to do some more research for uni and teach myself to use Adobe Muse and Mudbox (another 3D program). Lots of learning to do and try not to pass out from coughing.

I would spend more time on his feet but for the moment they will work. It is easy enough to come back to it in the future when inspiration kicks in.


I like how he looks from the back. Simple, but still register as being a type of dragon.

And a side view. I need to start adding bases to these so they don't look like they are floating in the air. Up next with the 3D work, I either want to make a unicorn or Pegasus.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful dragon he is, I love him! I do hope you feel better, it's awful not feeling well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lisa :) all of the coughing is driving me insane lol

      Delete
  2. He has turned out to be a lovely dragon. I am so sorry that you are still suffering with the cough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3