Throwback Thursday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jennifer Rose September 29, 2016 Found this little dragon design the other day going through some old sketchbooks. Can't remember what it was for, probably just a simple design at the time. hmm might put it into Illustrator to see what I can do with it. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lisabella Russo9:53 pmOh this dragon is beautiful! I love the swirls of blues...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJan12:05 amThis is delightful - your dragons are wonderful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDVArtist12:59 amI love dragon art. This is awesome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennifer Rose11:27 amthank you Lisa :) I really like the blue on this too :)thanks Jan :)thanks Nicole :) thanks Serena :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichelle B. Hendry5:05 pmThis is gorgeous!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennifer Rose5:09 pmthanks Michelle :) sister wants it for a tattoo on her back now, if she gets it done I will post a pic of it :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReply2paw11:30 amDragons have always been your thing, this is very pretty and delicate.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennifer Rose12:12 amthanks Cindy :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh this dragon is beautiful! I love the swirls of blues...
ReplyDeleteThis is delightful - your dragons are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love dragon art. This is awesome!
ReplyDeletethank you Lisa :) I really like the blue on this too :)
ReplyDeletethanks Jan :)
thanks Nicole :)
thanks Serena :)
This is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethanks Michelle :) sister wants it for a tattoo on her back now, if she gets it done I will post a pic of it :)
ReplyDeleteDragons have always been your thing, this is very pretty and delicate.
ReplyDeletethanks Cindy :)
ReplyDelete