Weekly Book Wrap Up

Possibly to read six books in a week, probably not lol

 Adulthood Is a Myth (Sarah's Scribbles, #1)Adulthood Is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The whole time reading this all I could think was, did the author stalk me to make the comics lol The little comics are my life drawn out. Laughed quite a lot reading this.




Editorial Design: For Print and Electronic MediaEditorial Design: For Print and Electronic Media by Yolanda Zappaterra
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nice examples of different types of magazine spreads and worth reading what the people involved with creating the magazine have to say. Possibly a little dated but still good to see the different styles of working.




The Worrier's Guide to LifeThe Worrier's Guide to Life by Gemma Correll
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not hilariously funny, but still got a few laughs out of it. Some of the little comics felt forced to try to get a laugh, but the simple art style works well with the jokes that do work.




Currently Reading:



The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading
Fortress in the Eye of Time
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 94 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Comments

  1. Excellent reviews Jennifer, thank you! You've done a wonderful amount of reading this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa, yeah if I don't meet 100 books, I've still read a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3