This is at the stage where I start to think I have messed up, it just looks like I am making the bird anatomy up lol I swear I'm not, the bird was really bending this way.
I can see a few areas where I am going to have to darken the feathers and parts of the head, but I will wait until its almost finished to do that.
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
I can’t see any problems. Looks beautiful, patient artist.
ReplyDeleteJo, thanks but I do think I darkened the head too much at this point, easy fix hopefully
Deletevery impressive - that's a lot of focused detail ...nice.
ReplyDeletethanks sandy :)
Deletegood progress!
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
Delete