Harris Hawk Update #8

A bit more work done on the tail feathers before my hand decided to go numb. Unfortunately my hands do go numb on a regular bases when etching due to the MS, probably because of the pressure involved and I can't etch with my left hand. Its not safe at all to use a very sharp pointy tool with my left hand, unless I want to use up all the band aids in the house lol Sometimes just taking a few minutes to do nothing can help bring the feeling back to my hand but not in this case, so I had to stop for the day.

Hopefully get back to working on this tomorrow :)

Comments

  1. Your patience is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christine, not so much patience as determination to keep creating :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2:29 am

    that is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, “WOW!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3