Everyday in May #10

Everyday in May #10 is 'a door' So sketched a simple blue door, nothing special but still a door lol

Comments

  1. Doorways.. they open and close so much for us all. Fab pen sketch. Happy PPF Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Mexico and the southwest in the US are famous for blue doors. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jo :)n I've seen a lot of photos of the doors in those places, looks great :)

      Delete
  3. Jennifer Rose, come on over to my blog - you won your favorite crow painting! I just need your mailing address to get it out in the mail to you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, will send you my address :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a door to a cottage in the woods. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely door sketch ~ has character ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who love doing entrance to homes, sure makes one think.
    So for being so late...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3