More kitties

I had posted in my livejournal awhile ago that there were two kittens that were showing up in the backyard, no matter how many times we tried to chase them off they came back, thinking we were playing a game. I would see the black one sometimes when I was hanging up the laundry, all you would hear was the jingling of the bell on his collar and then he would be standing beside you. Pointless to try to chase him off because he just sits there, or comes running back to you. I haven't seen the grey tabby for a few weeks now, hopefully it is alright. We only chase them off because they make a mess in the garden and can get into the bins.

The black kitty showed up today again while my brother-in-laws were hanging up the laundry, almost stepped on the cat because he snuck up behind one of them, oops. He jumped onto the windowsill and if it had of been open a little more he would have gotten into the house. No biggie, just pick him up and take him back outside. The kitten had no fear of anything, most cats around here you even open the door and they run away. This one was just loudly purring away, trying to get in the house. :) Just wanted to be petted, I think he might be lonely. Atleast it looks like someone is taking care of it, unlike most of the cats on the street that are pretty much on their own.

And no matter how hard I try I can not get a good picture of him, he moves too fast or everytime the flash goes off he looks at me and by then the picture is already taken. Its a shame because he has really striking eyes.





Technorati tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3