Super Kitty

Took a photo of the drawing of Luka, didn't want to take it off the board and take the tape off if not necessary. Lots more to do, lots of more shading. I really like the way it is turning out, the left side of his head looks a little funny right now because his neck isn't drawn. :P You can see the picture I am using of him, looking at me hoping I have some kind of treat in my pocket. (I miss him :( )

I always wondered how the cats here got up on to the windowsills and the overhangs on the doors. Didn't believe that the cats climbed up the walls, which are covered in harling. Until today.

Climbing down, didn't have the camera as he went up. He just jumped on the wall and climbed right up, kinda strange to watch.

Little black dot on the windowsill. He was trying to get into the window but he couldn't get ahold of it.

There are too many cats around here. :/ I can't count them all, there is always a new one plus the usual 10 or so just on this street. Keeps the rats down, but they also kill all the birds. :(

Spay and neuter your pets people!!!


Technorati tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3