Mystery Plant #2

This is another flower that we have no idea what it is. I actually thought it was a huge weed a few weeks ago, but than a flower bud started to grow and now there are 2 buds on it. So I was lucky last time and the wonderful people that read this blog have a good knowledge of plants and helped me out and now I know the creepy vines are actually food and very pretty flowers,(I have yet to actually eat any part of it). So anyone have any idea what this could be? If the buds flower than I will take a picture and if I can't find any help by searching I will post a picture and see if I can get help from here. :) Trust me, we have learned our lesson with planting flowers. LABEL the pots. ;)

And I love these flowers. I swear the only reason we are growing flowers is so that I can get some nice pictures of them for reference photos.

Answer to the last Scottish phrase:
1) Cuddy="Horse" and sometimes a "Donkey" I had thought that it was a cow, but I was laughed at and told what it was. But I am not the only one who thought it was a cow, I have met a few Scottish people that thought it was a cow as well, so I don't feel like that much of an idiot.

Next phrase coming later during the day, once I get some more drawing done. :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:06 am

    I must have pressed the wrong button, and not commented about this flower. I think it's some sort of daisy-like flower. Gaillardia? Don't eat it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D Thats probably what it is. I love the flower in the pictures I can find, so I'm hoping that is what it is, and it does look familar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3