Inked Dragon


Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

A dragon for my website re-design. I am planning on trying to colour it with my tablet, but that might take awhile lol. There are a few little inking mistakes, but you don't really notice them and I'm hoping that once it is coloured they are not noticeable at all. I need to find a few pieces of code for my site and then try to figure out how it all goes together. I want to try to make the new site by myself (and that will add more grey hair to my head, goes to get box of hair dye), but I'm pretty sure I will end up going to John to ask for help.

Any news updates are going to go above his tail, and the menu will go to the right of his head. I like the colours I have picked for it, but I have a habit of picking colours that are way too bright for most people (get the sunglasses out). Once most of it is done, I will post it to get peoples opinions about it and any hints.

Fancy New Hat Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Fancy New Hat" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

A better scan of the pumpkin dragon :) I promise to get back to the cheetah, it really needs to be finished :)

Todays Scottish word:
1) puckle

Answer to yesterdays Scottish word:
1) oxter means a persons armpit (use deodorant people!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3