Pink Fur up my Nose

Finished cutting up the fabric for my pink dragon. There was pink fuzzy fabric everywhere!! It sticks to everything:hair, carpet, the laptop, even my face.

Started sewing it together, not expecting a perfect stuffy for a first try with this pattern but at least it will let me know how hard or easy it is to sew. Went with the green eyes and they look nice :D Changed the tail so that it is more spikey, it was too round for my tastes.

And it sounds like we are being attacked again this year. At least the streets are not filled with smoke like I have been reading has happened in a few places. :/

Drew a little thank you dragon to put on stationary and on cards. Very simple and very quickly done. I think its kinda cute. (apologies for the watermark)

*coughs up pink fuzz*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3