Spotted Head

The head for my stuffed cow/dragon. :) He looks really startled. I only managed to get the head finished this weekend. The weekend just flew by and it was another one where I can't seem to remember what I did. I know I did things, just don't really remember what. Very confusing.

The eyes are safety eyes, supposed to be hard, if not almost impossible to get apart. They were almost impossible to get together :p Took a lot of pushing and brute force (which I have little of). Crossing my fingers that I get the rest sewn tomorrow, if not the whole thing finished.

Listed the Peacock ACEO today, finally got a good picture of it. Yesterday was so grey I couldn't get any nice pics.

And I started playing with my Facebook account that I have had for awhile but never did anything with. Now that I am using it, I can see that I can and probably will be spending a lot of time on the site. I went and tried to see if any of the people that I went to school with were on there. Found a few, just not sure if I should try to "poke" them. More than likely I wont be remembered as I did move after a year. Some people are telling me to just add them as friends and than see if I am remembered. If you have a Facebook account, feel free to friend me :D

And it snowed today. Ok so it was only for like 5 minutes and at first we were not sure whether it was just stuff falling off the roof, but no it was snow. lol

Comments

  1. Jennifer, your cow/dragon head looks very cute. I'll be watching to see the finished product! Also I checked out your Etsy store. Very nice. I'm trying to decide how to handle (and encourage!) on-line sales. The choices seem endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey and thanks for looking at my store. :) The choices are endless for how to encourage on-line sales, too many to choose from. If after a few months the Etsy store doesn't really give me more sales I will have to look into other options more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3